nginx 1.x.x segfault at e8 ip xxx sp xxx error 4 in libssl.so.1.0.0

Fleshgrinder nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Nov 25 13:12:43 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot, I'm going to give the workaround a try, because I really
have to blocks that are listening to 443 and one of both blocks has no
ssl_certificate defined (it only redirects from www to non-www). I just
copied the whole ssl block from the other server context and restarted.
I'll let you know if it worked (but I'm very confident).

I don't want to apply the patch because I want to stick to the Debian
packages (integrate perfectly in the system).

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,219030,219033#msg-219033