nginx-lua and nginx upload module

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 13:16:16 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 9:10 PM, strawman <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> Thanks for the swift replies, unfortunately I'm still having trouble
> getting it to play nicely with the upload module.
>
> Here's the config I'm using: http://pastebin.com/GsrYHwj0
>
> It seems as though the request body isn't being read correctly;
> ngx.req.get_body_data() works as expected if I run it from inside
> /upload and make a multipart post to it, but it only returns the first
> line of the body data when run from inside @handler.  echo_request_body
> works fine either way.

Sigh. I really hope that ngx_upload could be implemented as a rewrite
or access phase handler rather than a content handler, then we can
trivially combine with content_by_lua in the same location, for
example, and no longer need to do any kind of internal redirections
that clear everything including nginx variables and module contexts.

Maybe Valery can work on an alternative UI for his ngx_upload module? ;)

Regards,
-agentzh