Perl - awstats.pl config

Veerle nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Nov 27 18:59:40 UTC 2011

Hello,

i try to implement a awstats.pl for every vhost on my nginx
installation.

I tried it the following:

location ~ ^/awstats/ {
  gzip off;
  include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
  fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/fcgiwrap.socket;
  fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl;
}

I think i'm to stupid for the location part, it works fine with \.pl$
but not with a path, it would be nice to could configure a "directoy"
like /awstats/ in every vhost and then runs the awstats.pl through the
socket (socket is working), but not the SCRIPT_FILENAME-part.

I only found documentions with a php-application who runs the
perl-file.

Thanks :/

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,219151,219151#msg-219151