limit_rate but for upload

Kamil Gorlo kgorlo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:19:47 UTC 2011

Hello guys,

is there any way to limit upload rate (from user to server) like with
limit_rate directive for download?

I've found that this is possible with upload_module but I do not want
to use upload_module just for this feature (and also it will not work
in my application since I am using own method of uploading data). Here
is discussion: http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/175565 which suggest
that it might be currently possible in nginx (but I can't find how).

If it's not currently possible, will it be hard to implement simple
module which will accomplish that (somehow - simplified version of
upload_module :))?

Cheers,

--
Kamil Gorlo