nginx for cs-cart

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Fri Oct 14 21:17:34 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 05:02:50PM -0400, vidan wrote:

Hi there,

> hi Francis, no bla-bla.html does not exist.
> its only a redirect from url like this
> http://indomakeup.com/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=11
> i could open something like this /url/
> but can't open url end with .html

I'm afraid that I don't understand the problem you are reporting.

a) what do you do?
b) what do you see?
c) what do you expect to see?

and, if it isn't immediately clear:

d) what is the difference between b) and c)?

> location / {
> try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?sef_rewrite=1;
>   }

My current guess is that you have another location{} block in your
configuration that is being used instead of this one for the request
you are making.

But without more information, it remains guesswork.

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org