upstream configuration is changed?The keyword (weight/max_fail/fail_timeout) is not supported?

Geoge.Q quan.nexthop at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:51:31 UTC 2011

Hi All:

I met a configuation issue. the configuration is as following:(NGINX is
V0.7.68) and upstream is enabled when compiled.
I also test it in V1.0.5, the issue happens again.

                server {
                        listen 80;
                        server_name aaa.com;
                        server_name 192.168.2.140;
                        location / {
                                proxy_pass http://haha;
                                proxy_redirect off;
                                proxy_buffering off;
                                proxy_set_header Host $host;
                                proxy_set_header X-Real-IP  $remote_addr;
                                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
                                client_max_body_size 1000m;
                                client_body_buffer_size 256k;
                                proxy_connect_timeout 600;
                                proxy_temp_file_write_size  64k;
                upstream haha {
                        server 1.1.1.2 max_fails=3  fail_timeout=30s;
<---------max_fails/fail_timeouts/weight is not support ?
                        server 1.1.1.1 weight=10;

When I run nginx, the error message print out as following:
./nginx

Root# /etc/init.d/nginx restart
[emerg]: invalid parameter "max_fails=3" in
/var/log/nginx/conf/nginx.conf:19
~
~
~