Can't fix "No input file specified." with php-fastcgi

Guillermo Garron ggarron at alketech.com
Sun Sep 4 18:40:45 UTC 2011

Do you really need it to be fastcgi now?
I mean you can start with Apache behind nginx and switch to fastcgi later,
after your launch.

Regards

Guillermo.

On Sep 4, 2011 2:37 PM, "loganbest" <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:

I've been trying to fix this pesky error for a couple days and no forums
or anything is suggesting anything that is helping.

I simply just need someone to login to my EC2 instance and figure out
what's going on. I've tried reinstalling php to all the default configs
and everything but nothing is working.

I don't have any money to pay for this right now but you can invoice my
paypal and I will get to it as soon as I have the money to give.

My timeline for this is pretty quick as I have something that needs to
be launched on tuesday.

Please let me know if someone can fix this asap. Thanks in advance.

Logan

Posted at Nginx Forum: