NGINX On REDHAT LINUX 5

RFGuerengomba at JLG.com RFGuerengomba at JLG.com
Thu Sep 29 15:44:51 UTC 2011

Thank you so much for your help; I have some issues when I issue:

/etc/init.d/nginx start or restart; it return not output.

when I issued the command

/usr/local/nginx/sbin/nginx -t  the test is successful

but

/usr/local/nginx/sbin/nginx-s reload  It gives me: invalid PID number "" in
"/usr/local/nginx/logs/nginx.pid"

when I look at the the nginx.pid number, there is no number in there.

Can you please help me on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Roger F. Guerengomba
Senior System Administrator
JLG Industires, Inc.