[ANNOUNCE] Tengine-1.2.4

Sharl.Jimh.Tsin amoiz.shine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:55:36 UTC 2012

sorry for those non-technical posts,maybe i should send him directly
instead of mailing-list.

BTW,is there any improvements of tengine on CGI?

Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.

在 2012年4月9日 下午9:28,姚伟斌 <nbubingo at gmail.com> 写道: