KeepAlive Not Working as expected for a Reverse Proxy Scenario

Rajnesh Kumar Siwal rajnesh.siwal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:40:18 UTC 2012

Thanks Valentin, but it still is not accepting the parameters:-

[root at api1.nos2 conf]# /etc/init.d/nginxfromsrc start
Starting nginx: nginx: [emerg] invalid parameter "so_keepalive=2h:1m:10" in
/usr/local/nginx-1.0.14/conf/nginx.conf:
96

Secondly, I don't see the message that the client is terminating the
connections.
In case I use elinks to open the URL and close it, it displays me that the
KeepAlive connection is terminated by the client.
So, I am pretty sure that the connections are not terminated by the client.

Additionally, we are using CURL library to check it.
We have a simulator that create the connections and sends data using CURL
library.
The same scenario is working fine with Apache and the connections are
persistent.

--
Regards,
Rajnesh Kumar Siwal