Rewrite non-ssl to ssl except for given location

Adnan RIHAN adnan at rihan.fr
Sun Apr 15 17:22:50 UTC 2012

That's what I answered, it's working and thank you.
And sorry for being a host which enforce strange configs, but I'm currently trying to  do better, and it's not easy (as the dev of the softwares I'm using are a bit short-minded...).

Have a nice day !

--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Président-Fondateur de l'association (de loi 1901) Virtual-Info (http://www.virtual-info.info/), hébergeur Web et Serveurs de Jeux.