pcre error

Gray, Steve, Wipro steve.gray.wipro at sonymusic.com
Mon Apr 23 15:16:59 UTC 2012

I realize that this is not your subject, but I am going to be bold and ask anyway.  I am installing PCRE, and after I run the configure command with my options, then I issue the "make" command and I get the following error "ld: warning: file /usr/sfw/lib/libstdc++.so: attempted multiple inclusion of file". I have made numerous attempts at correcting my configure options, but I don't think it has anything to do with the options, because running just "configure" by itself gives me the same error.  I want to install the PCRE library, so if anyone can shed any light on this error message, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks