Nginx and uploads

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:12:58 UTC 2012

Hello!

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:43 AM, Ensiferous <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> I'm not sure you can really do what you want to. The upload module was not
> designed for this purpose. If you want to do this you either need to modify
> the source of the upload module or perhaps you can handle such logic by
> using the lua module to script what to do with the file uploads.

Yes! There's a lua-resty-upload library for ngx_lua that can do
non-buffered uploading:

    https://github.com/agentzh/lua-resty-upload

You don't have to touch the disk at all if you prefer sending the data
chunks to the TCP/UDP backends (via cosockets) in a strict
non-buffered mode.

Best regards,
-agentzh