memcached_gzip_flag

tkellen nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Dec 10 16:16:00 UTC 2012

I'm running nginx 1.3.9 with memcached_pass and I have set
memcached_gzip_flag in an attempt to serve gzipped content directly from
memcached (mainly to save memory on my memcached processes, which get pretty
large).  My gzip flag is being detected properly--nginx adds the
Content-Encoding header--but I get 330 errors saying the content encoding is
incorrect.  Every test I've made indicates that the data I am storing is
valid gzipped data.  Does anyone have any advice on how to troubleshoot
this?

Thanks so much!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,233807,233807#msg-233807