high performance infra strutucre

Friedrich Locke friedrich.locke at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 01:09:25 UTC 2012

Thanks Matthews for you reply.

What cluster FS do you, or someone else, suggest for this farm of web
server ?
Does nginx support for mass hosting configuration? I would not like to set
each of the 100k domain manually !

Thanks once more!

PS: BTW, for the cluster FS, keep in mind i am running OpenBSD and cannot
change the this OS. I must adapt myself to it.