Multilanguage Websites

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 27 16:36:56 UTC 2012

Web server can help with multilanguage when yo uwanna use URL rewriting.

The problem start to arise when considering SEO. Separate languages per:
- Subdomains?
- Subdirectories?
- Tag in file names?

You may then wanna store language file is different directories on your Web
server to help you sort everything out.

Make the pros/cons and choose your solution.
Nginx is then a nice tool to help.

The rest is code in application, but that's not our concern here, talking
about Nginx...

---
*B. R.*