Multilanguage Websites

Silvio Siefke siefke_listen at web.de
Mon Dec 31 16:50:14 UTC 2012

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 00:16:06 +0000
Jonathan Matthews <contact at jpluscplusm.com> wrote:

> I strongly suggest to you that this is a dreadful idea. Do not do this.

Ok, but what ways have nginx? I'm looking for a way for days. With PHP,
the implementation seems complicated. Nginx offers Geoip module, but that
is a poor choice. I myself am often travel abroad, but I use German.
Accept Language looks good, but with Gentoo I can use the module only
without package manager. The websites in different languages ​​are done,
I needed a redirect and a default solution.

Greetings, Thank you and Happy new Year
Silvio