Invalidate just one page under a location directive.

Quintin Par quintinpar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:57:57 UTC 2012

I don’t think I made that clear.

To put it simply, Invalidate cache for  a particular key entry but not all
of the cache

e.g for

location = /vehicles {

proxy_cache_key         $request_uri;

}

Hashtable for cache:

[

hittp://jj.com/vehicles/cars => hittp://jj.com/vehicles/cars

hittp://jj.com/vehicles/bus => hittp://jj.com/vehicles/bus

hittp://jj.com/vehicles/bike=> hittp://jj.com/vehicles/bike

]

I should be able to invalidate just cars because my page for cars have
changed but not others.

Hope you got the point.

Quintin