Release Schedule

Cyril Lavier cyril.lavier at davromaniak.eu
Wed Feb 22 18:16:09 UTC 2012

On 02/22/2012 07:12 PM, Mit Rowe wrote:
> I've become very interested in the 1.1 branch recently, particularly
> it's http/1.1 support in proxy mode.
>
> Is there a rough timeline already proposed for the promotion of the
> 1.1 branch to 'production'?
>

> --
> Will 'Mit' Rowe
> Stagename/
> /1-866-326-3098
> mit at stagename.com <mailto:josh at stagename.com>
> www.stagename.com <http://www.stagename.com/>
> Twitter: @stagename
>
> /The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
> to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
> privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
> other use of this information by persons or entities other than the
> intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this transmission in
> error, please contact the sender and delete all material contained
> herein from your computer./

Hi Mit.

A roadmap is available on the trac : http://trac.nginx.org/nginx/roadmap

We can have it in iCalendar format, so I added the URL to lightning in
Thunderbird ^^

By the way, as the 1.1.17 is due in 3 weeks, I think you can start on
testing it in a dev/pre-production environment.

Thanks.

--
Cyril "Davromaniak" Lavier
KeyID 59E9A881