variable variables?

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 05:25:40 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:40 PM, Karoly Negyesi <chx1975 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Drupal sets the name of session cookie based on the cookie domain. I
> am running SSI (reading from Redis via Webdis) and I would like to
> read some user specific information which is stored in a Redis hash
> named after the sesion name with a key of the value of the session
> cookie. So the SSI command would be something include
> virtual="/user/SESSnameofthesession". So I need to rewrite that into
> something like /redis/SESSnameofthesession/${COOKIE_$SESSnameofthesession}.

I think you may consider replacing webdis with ngx_redis2:
http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpRedis2Module

Also, you may consider replacing SSI with content_by_lua because the
latter provides a full-fledged scripting language as well as the same
nonblocking network I/O capabilities (with ngx_redis2, among other
things).

Regards,
-agentzh