NGinX Form Input Problem

DeneB nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jan 5 03:45:30 UTC 2012

So the only thing that I have found is this
HttpFormInputModule.......looks like I will have to uninstall the rpm
version and then download the source code and recompile/reconfigure
nginx.

The last time I did this I had added the http_flv_module but during that
recompiling I could not get the http_xslt_module to compile at all and
did it without_http_xslt_module.

I really didn't want to do this but as far as the mechanics goes for my
site I am almost there......just need to be able to accept data from
forms.

Does this sound like I am on the right path???

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,220816,220820#msg-220820