NGinX Form Input Problem

DeneB nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jan 5 06:14:11 UTC 2012

Unai thank-you so much for your help and pointing me in the right
direction.  I just did a test and now the forms are working.  I can
write to a text file and when I changed it to see if I could write to a
database I did not get the 502 BAD Gateway Error.  (Instead I got a
message saying it couldn't connect to the database.....but I think this
is my error.....going to set up a new dBase and test again.)

I must say you folks that hang out here are absolutley brilliant!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,220816,220825#msg-220825