Plans to integrate HeadersMore module?

Brian Akins brian at akins.org
Fri Jan 6 13:53:35 UTC 2012

On Jan 6, 2012, at 7:55 AM, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

>> Just trying to minimize the amount of custom-rpm-building for me ;)
>>

> Any comments?

We build our own packages using openresty as a base.  Even if openresty, for example, was all in core, we'd still build our own packages. I'm sure others would as well.  For us, it's a simple shell script that does the builds for us, so not a ton of work anyway.

Digression:

That's one reason I'm not worried about nginx's lack of "dynamic" modules - we'd have to build the modules anyway which would be about as much work as rebuilding nginx, so not really a huge win for us.  We do a good bit of our nginx work in Lua nowadays (thanks agentzh and chaoslawful!)

--Brian