How to Windows auth working on nginx reverse proxy ???

cn_nginxer nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Jan 10 02:23:45 UTC 2012

Hello Nginx Team,

I finally get the idea about the connection.
It is not a TCP connection, it is a persude connection in HTTP level.
The NTLM will keep the authenticated HTTP connections info for
subsequent connections, so in this case, it should be a bundle TCP
authed connections. And for sure, if it works in this way, every proxy
won't work with this evil!!! Since this is not the first time I face
difficultis with MS system, I totally do not understand why MS could do
sth that compliable with industrial standard?! I should say MS makes
more valuable, I damned love it!

cn_nginxer

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,72871,220984#msg-220984