test-nginx doesn't work

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:57:11 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 5:52 PM, bigplum <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> I've put test-nginx into a test directory,  but it shows can't locate
> socket.pm. Do I need to install TEST::NGINX into perl lib directory?

You need to

1. install Test::Nginx into your perl installation by running the
following commands on shell:

    perl Makefile.PL
    make
    make install

In case that you have multiple perl installations in your system,
please ensure that you're using the right perl.

2. specify the location of Test::Nginx's lib/ directory in your
"prove" command line (just as Piotr Sikora has pointed out), that is

    prove -I/path/to/Test-Nginx/lib -r t

Regards,
-agentzh