multiple https proxy_pass to diffrent apache server

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sat Jan 14 15:17:37 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

The relevant part of the config: http://paste.debian.net/hidden/9d3d8f16/

I want to proxy pass port 443 based on the server_name to different
Apache servers, anybody knows how should I do this?

Summary of the config: (see the above pastebin for more info)

server {
    listen      443;
    server_name calendar.powercraft.nl;
    ssl         on;
    ssl_certificate     /etc/ssl/certs/certificate.pem;
    ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/certs/privatekey.pem;
    keepalive_timeout   70;
    location / {
        proxy_redirect      off;
        proxy_pass          https://192.168.24.66/;

server {
    listen      443;
    server_name webmail.tuxblogger.nl;
    ssl         on;
    ssl_certificate     /etc/ssl/certs/certificate.pem;
    ssl_certificate_key /etc/ssl/certs/privatekey.pem;
    location / {
        proxy_redirect      off;
        proxy_pass          https://192.168.24.67/;

I want to add several more server_names if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jelle