autoindex directive in 'if' section

Max nginxyz at mail.ru
Fri Jan 27 21:51:49 UTC 2012

 28 января 2012, 00:44 от "reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr" : > I know this Wiki page... > I guess return/rewrite are useless here: I only want to change the root and > activate the directory listing when the user is on a specific directory of a > specific domain. > > Any more help ? :\ I just explained how this is handled here: http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx/2012-January/031622.html In your case use the rewrite inside the if block and and then change root and set autoindex inside the internal URI block. Max