MP4 (H264) migrating from lighttpd to nginx

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 30 06:35:06 UTC 2012

I am no expert in streaming, but I read from the
ngx_http_mp4_module<http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_mp4_module.html>page
a special request of 'start=0' would transfer metadata.
Maybe without it, the file would simply be considered as a normal file and
then served completely before being able to be read ?

My 2 cents...
---
*B. R.*