Map Module and Domains

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:45:31 UTC 2012

And I take it that the first block is the 'default' so I should add my
'bad-site' block last like you have? Just clarification.

I really like the way you did this, way more clean than the if based system
I was planning to use (and less evil).

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:23 AM, Oleksandr V. Typlyns'kyi <wangsamp at gmail.com