Weird apache status values with nginx

migue76 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Jul 17 17:28:22 UTC 2012

Hello.

Since I have installed nginx on our dedicated server I'm having some odd
issue. The "cpu usage" and "requests currently being processed" are not
correct on apache-status

A couple of image to see ir clearly. Images from same server at same
time, same accounts and similar traffic:

http://i46.tinypic.com/nbte09.jpg <--- good

http://i46.tinypic.com/1jsot5.png <--- bad

Please, look at "cpu usage": u601?? s261?? cu4368?? However, cpu load is
correct

Look at "requests currently being processed": 4 request only? More than
300 websites at high traffic time and only 4 request? How is it
possible?

Finally, look at cpu load for each vhost (below): 174, 175, 170, etc...

Global cpu load and performance on server is nice. No problem but that
values prevents me know true values.

Any suggestion? Ideas?

Thank you!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,228652,228652#msg-228652