Client browser is not receiving response from server and remains waiting for it.

Matias Montenegro matiasmmontenegro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:35:00 UTC 2012

Hello, I'm having weird a problem with nginx.

Sometimes, when I try to access the pages of my dedicated server from my
browser, I receive no response. My browser remains waiting with no stop
(there is no timeout).

I have a dedicated server, with 2 virtual machines. One of them, acts as a
reverse proxy (with nginx), and the other one, acts as a webserver (nginx
too).
I'm tailing the logs. When It happens, logs looks like this:
201.235.64.64 - icarabantes [27/Jul/2012:04:01:16 +0400] "GET
/admin/notification HTTP/1.1" 200 2287 "http://matweb.com/admin/"
"Mozilla/5.0
 (X11; Linux i686; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0"
It throws a 200 response, but my browser has never received it.

The most annoying thing it's that it happens eventually, and then after
many retrials it comes back...
Any ideas???

--
Matias