Syslog

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 01:35:48 UTC 2012

Just thought i would add that support for error logging over syslog would
be great. Udp would be even better as we could send it straight out to the
remote storage and skip the local disk (io). If you need a test for your
module once you write it just let me know.

Although i plan on taking a look at tengines solution since im already
using some of his patches.