nginx1.0.15 stable, cut off a 16k js static file into 2.03k

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 6 04:44:16 UTC 2012

A few suggestions:
1°) tcp_nodelay on; is useless, as the default
value<http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpCoreModule#tcp_nodelay>is 'on' already
2°) Is tcp_nopush a really necessary option? Forcing things on packets is
non-natural (http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpCoreModule#tcp_nopush). Maybe
problems come from that
3°) I'd suggest to test with the latest stable (1.2.1 since today). Maybe
it won't solve the pb but the latest binary is always a good thing to have

Wild guesses, I am no expert :o\
---
*B. R.*