nginx 1.3.1 not PHP-FPM friendly

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 7 18:48:10 UTC 2012

If ISPConfig is running without trouble, it seems the problem doesn't come
from Nginx or PHP-FPM themselves.
Check configuration, intermediates, conflicts, etc.

Maybe purge or start from scratch on a separate small installation of Nginx
+ PHP-FPM?
Try to clean-up things and remove unecessary features to get back to a very
basic service.

That's what I do when strange or apparently illogical problems arouse,
---
*B. R.*