why return HTTP 500 when use the require "resty.memcached" in HttpLuaModule module?

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:33:28 UTC 2012

Hello!

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Xiangong Yang <monitor.xoyo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much! agentzh.
>
> I use the OpenResty successfully now.
> How powerfully it is!

Glad you like it :)

> and thank you for your sugguestion about LuaJIT.

You're welcome :)

> But i've two problem:
> 1, how to upgrate the nginx to the latest version, eg: nginx 1.3.1 ?

One of the main points of the ngx_openresty bundle is to ensure that
all the bundled components play well with the standard nginx core
bundled. New releases of the Nginx core might break existing 3rd-party
modules. It happens from time to time. Because we're still testing
compatibility of all the modules with nginx 1.2.x, we're not ready to
release an ngx_openresty version based on nginx 1.2.x or even 1.3.x.

But you can always replace the bundle/nginx-1.0.15/ directory in
ngx_openresty's source tree with your own verison of nginx source
tree, like nginx 1.3.1's, and the ./configure script will just pick it
up. You're at your own risk though but we're still very willing to
hear about any problems that you have :)

> 2, how to add the other third module, eg: nginx_concat_module and
> substitutions4nginx ?

The ./configure script provided by ngx_openresty supports all the
options of the standard nginx's ./configure options. Just use the
--add-module=PATH option to add your own 3rd-party modules as usual :)

See ./configure --help for a list of all the options that you can use.

Best regards,
-agentzh