json files download

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Thu Jun 21 13:59:49 UTC 2012

You have to add .json to your mime.types file (the default for unknown file extensions is default_type  application/octet-stream;
which usually all browsers download).

Egg open conf/mime.types find the line:

text/plain                            txt;

add json there:

text/plain                            txt json;

.. and reload or restart nginx (clear browser cache to be sure).

rr