[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 1.2.1.3 released

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 04:35:03 UTC 2012

Hello!

After about three days' active development, I'm happy to annouce the
new development version of ngx_openresty, 1.2.1.3:

   http://openresty.org/#Download

Below is the change log for this release (compared with the last release,
1.2.1.1):

 *   upgraded EchoNginxModule to 0.40.

     *   feature: added new directive echo_status which can be used
         to specify a different default response status code other
         than 200. thanks Maxime Corbeau for requesting this.

 *   upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.5.3.

     *   bugfix: ngx.say and ngx.print might cause nginx to crash
         when table-typed arguments were given. thanks sztanpet for
         reporting this in github issue #54.

 *   applied location_if_inherits_proxy.patch to the nginx core. see
     <http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2012-June/002374.html>
for details.

The HTML version of the change log with lots of helpful hyper-links can
be browsed here:

   http://openresty.org/#ChangeLog1002001

Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make this
happen :)

OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules, as well as most of their external dependencies. See
OpenResty's homepage for details:

    http://openresty.org/

Have fun!
-agentzh