cache and mobile video playback

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Mon Jun 25 10:47:51 UTC 2012

Hello!

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 09:04:16PM -0500, Fernando Flórez wrote:

> Thank you. Just tried applying the patch to nginx 1.2.1 but seems it is
> (somehow) already implemented.

It's not.  Note that forum interface corrupts whitespaces, and
it's like the reason why you weren't able to apply the patch
cleanly.  Try grabbing it from mailing list archive directly here:

http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx/2012-April/033517.html

I'm not sure that you the same issue as Antoine though, as you
claim to have problems with files already in cache, which is
different from Antoine case (he had problems with files
being loaded into cache).

> We still hit this bug. Any other suggestions?

If your issue isn't exactly the same as Antoine's one - please dig
further into what goes on.

Maxim Dounin