nginx-1.3.2

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:45:13 UTC 2012

well, i've compiled my nginx 1.2.1 from this source
http://h264.code-shop.com/trac/wiki/Mod-H264-Streaming-Nginx-Version2 , add
aditional module --with-http_flv_module for pseudo stream and added flv
directive in nginx.conf file. But when i try to play video by
test.flv?start=343434 , player stucked & not play. Mp4 is working fine but
not flv.