How to sponsor a feature request?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Mar 6 22:58:49 UTC 2012

Hi, I have some interest in being able to use WebDAV in nginx with
enough conformance to be able to use it for file sharing (I think this
mainly means support for PROPFIND and OPTIONS ?)

Is it affordable to either "encourage" development of this feature, or
are their regular people who can pickup development jobs like this?

I have had a brief look at what is required (mostly by comparing to the
various PHP/Perl workarounds) and it mostly looks straightforward
(especially if it's acceptable to cheat and assume that allprop is in
effect and all properties are always returned)

Is there a recommended way to progess?  Just for reference, I'm not a
huge business with big pockets, so please keep suggestions moderate?

Thanks

Ed W