Disabling file resuming with X-Accel / Removing headers

Adrián Navarro adrian at navarro.at
Thu Mar 8 00:03:42 UTC 2012

Where should that be?

I have a location for php scripts (all to fastcgi) figuring as internal.

Another one (location /get) which rewrites to the PHP file (therefore
only accessible via rewrite, as PHP is internal otherwise).

A location /get.php won't work either. I tried using matches inside
the fcgi directives to add a parameter but didn't work either, in any
case…