Custom error pages

Bai Shen baishen.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:27:26 UTC 2012

Doh!  I forgot 'bout the error log.

Apparently, nginx is looking for the file in /etc/nginx//html  However, the
default html files were installed in /usr/share/nginx/html

I installed from the repo, so I'm not sure why it installed in one place
yet is looking in another.  And I don't have a root html directory set in
any of the conf files.