a new uWSGI PHP plugin is available

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Mon Mar 19 06:24:39 UTC 2012

> Hello Roberto,
>

>  Thank you for so cute plugin.
>

> I'd tested the PHP-FPM and uWSGI-PHP at the same box. They can be
> configued to run at the same time to the same scripts.
>

> I found from the scripts's spend time that PHP-FPM is a little faster than
> uWSGI-PHP, about 0.010ms ~0.030ms faster than uWSGI-PHP.
>

> I wonder if is there any tips to optimize the options to compile the uWSGI
> to run PHP only no other plugins and unneccesary functions? And more, is
> there any options to make libphp5 better for speed?
>

> Thank you very much.
>

> Robert

There should be not much difference in both (or php-fastcgi), the only
thing that came to my mind is in different configuration.

Best way to test is in using both with a single process, or with the same
number of processes (adaptive process spawning is completely different
from the php-fpm one so i would not expect a fair comparison). But again,
do not expect too much differences, the internal php stuff is the same.

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it