error log not reflect the problem related log

niraj nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Mar 20 09:49:17 UTC 2012

Hi

   I have configured the nagios on centos, I have perl related code that
I have set.

the problem is that when I was configured the same, it had a problem of
database connection, but in error log it shows the error like 502  bad
gateway or  other error which not reflect the error related to database.
Means from the error I was not able to conclude that what was the
problem.

Is there any way to change the error log setting so  it reflect the
exact problem ?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,224065,224065#msg-224065