The English version of the ebooks for my Nginx tutorials (Was Re: co-author a book on nginx)

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:47:07 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:24 PM, agentzh <agentzh at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Oscar Fernandez <oscaretu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've downloaded it with git clone ...
>> and after executing
>> make
>> there is only a chinese version.
>> What should I've change to generate epub  and mobi english version?
>
> The current build system only generates the Chinese ebooks. I'll fix
> this to generate the English version in the next few minutes or so :)

Now the build system will also generate ebooks for the en-uk version.
Pre-generated versions can be downloaded from here:

    http://openresty.org/#eBooks

In particular, the "single HTML page" version for the English
tutorials can be found here:

    http://agentzh.org/misc/nginx/agentzh-nginx-tutorials-enuk.html

The English transcript is done by kai10k in the community. I haven't
reviewed them yet, because I'm now still busy writing more Chinese
tutorials. kai10k translates them as new Chinese tutorials come out.

Everyone is welcomed to send feedback or even patches or github pull requests :)

Thanks!
-agentzh