[ANN] ngx_openresty stable version 1.0.11.28 released!

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at none.at
Tue Mar 27 12:25:14 UTC 2012

On 27-03-2012 03:07, agentzh wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:28 AM, Aleksandar Lazic <al-nginx at none.at>
> wrote:
>> Due to the fact that  Kyoto Tycoon can speak memcache I think it
>> should be
>> possible to use Kyoto Tycoon also direct with
>>
>> *memcache* module.
>>

> And also the lua-resty-memcached library based on ngx_lua's cosocket
> API:
>
>     https://github.com/agentzh/lua-resty-memcached
>
> But I'm fraid the functionalities exposed by KT's memcached interface
> are a little limited, a Lua binding for KT's native wire protocol
> based on ngx_lua's cosocket may still be useful :)

Which module is the best to fork and start to implement ;-)

https://github.com/agentzh/

The 'native wire protocol' is HTTP ;-)

http://fallabs.com/kyototycoon/spex.html#protocol

####
Kyoto Cabinet uses an RPC model called TSV-RPC, which is similar to
XML-RPC but uses TSV rather than XML. Although TSV is inferior to XML in
terms of expressive ability, TSV is superior to XML in terms of
simplicity, space efficiency, and processing effectiveness.
####

Cheers