Display sidebar in wordpress?

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Fri May 11 16:05:22 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 18:06 -0700, S. Ollinger wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've tried looking through all the archives and may just have missed
> it - but I'm running wordpress and the sidebars (specified in my
> theme) don't display at all, just the main index.php. How would I
> specify it that the sidebars need to be displayed in my nginx config
> file?

Most likely you wouldn't.  This sounds like a Wordpress question, not a
Nginx one. Still, you might try checking your access logs and see if
parts of your theme (CSS, Javascript, etc) aren't being properly served
(404's or other errors).  If so, then someone here might be able to help
you fix your configuration.

If that isn't the case, then likely you should check on a Wordpress
forum.

Regards,
Cliff