Nginx + PHP-FPM: Permissions on UNIX socket

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Fri May 11 16:08:01 UTC 2012

OK, thanks Sergey!
That seemed to be a gross bug, I am glad to know that's only my mistake. :o)

What do you mean by 'add www-data as supplementary group to nginx user'?
At the moment, nginx has www-data as its primary group.

- Can it work if I don't specify any group in the Nginx config file
(default group seems to be nobody, not any nginx user groups)?
- Or should I always specify a group in the configuration, even if the
nginx user already belongs to it?
---
*B. R.*