Magento installed in a subdirectory

TaGaDvAnCe nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed May 23 03:03:50 UTC 2012

I followed the instructions on the wiki article (link 1) for configuring
nginx and magento, which works great... if magento is installed in the
document root folder. I have magento installed in a subfolder, e.g.
/store/. I found an example (link 2) that works; however, it is not as
complete as the first example. I was able to mix the two through trial
and error and get a partially working store. As far as I can tell, I
should modify the try_files (line 15), @handler (line 39), the js
rewrite (lines 42-44), and the catch 404s (line 47). How should I change
them? If anyone has a complete .conf, I would very much appreciate a
copy. Thanks

1)
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/configuring_nginx_for_magento
2) http://stackoverflow.com/a/7658103

Cross-post (only because I can't delete it)
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/281319/#

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,226741,226741#msg-226741