php-fpm works with some sites but not others?

Edho Arief edho at myconan.net
Mon May 28 16:48:36 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 11:36 PM, Adrian Hayter <adrianhayter at gmail.com> wrote:
> You said you've seen the error before. What was causing it that time?

Many times, ranges from incorrect file permission, incorrect service
privilege, incorrect root, incorrect alias, incorrect rewrite,
incorrect try_files, incorrect location, incorrect variable, bug, etc.

Not sure if that helps.

> Do you
> want me to send a copy of my config, if so, which one? You don't have to
> be clairvoyant; just tell me which files you need to look at.

I don't even know how you set up your config... (one instance per
host? One file per host? One "set" file per host? One big file?)